DescriptionIvory white, flaky, sharp, and salty the "Parmigiano" of southern Italy. Locatelli is one of the last true "Romano" pecorinos, made of pure sheep's milk in the Roman hills of Lazio (the vast majority of Romanos on the market today use Sardinian milk). Locatelli Romano is perfect grated over pasta, shredded into salads, or as a salty snack with simple country wine.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
100% Pure Pasteurized Sheep's Milk, Cultures, Rennet, Salt.
Locatelli Pecorino Romano DOC
Item is temporarily unavailable.
Like That? You'll Love This.
- RavelloFresh Spinach Fettuccine16oz$3.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$3.99/ea
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea
10%Lemonsapprox. 0.25lb$0.89/ea5 for $4
57%Limesapprox. 0.2lb$0.59/ea5 for $1.25
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.49/lb
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$22.99/lb
- Red Onion, Large$0.99/lb
- Fresh Ground Vealapprox. 1lb$7.99/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$1.49/ea