DescriptionIvory white, flaky, sharp, and salty the "Parmigiano" of southern Italy. Locatelli is one of the last true "Romano" pecorinos, made of pure sheep's milk in the Roman hills of Lazio (the vast majority of Romanos on the market today use Sardinian milk). Locatelli Romano is perfect grated over pasta, shredded into salads, or as a salty snack with simple country wine.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
100% Pure Pasteurized Sheep's Milk, Cultures, Rennet, Salt.
Locatelli Pecorino Romano DOC
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
- Hass Avocado$2.99/ea
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$3.49/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsRomaine Hearts3ct$3.49/ea
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$22.99/lb
- Green Zucchini$1.99/lb
28%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
19%Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea5 for $4
40%Broccoli Rabeapprox. 1lb bunch$4.99/ea2 for $6