- DescriptionThe Caseria di Sant'Anna farm in Modena, Emilio-Romagna, under the ownership of Giulio Ghiaroni, has met USDA National Organic Program standards since 2004. Aged for two years, his organic Parmigiano-Reggiano has a softer texture and lighter flavors than its conventional counterpart. Though young, it still delivers that unmistakable blend of salty, nutty and caramel-like sweetness you come to expect in a true Parmigiano. We use this version of the classic as a table cheese more than a grating cheese. Break it into bite-size chunks, drizzle with syrupy, aged balsamic vinegar (another famed Modena product) and serve with a juicy Italian red wine.Claims
- No Preservatives
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Organic Raw Milk, Salt, Rennet.
Parmigiano - Reggiano DOP, Organic
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$3.49/ea
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.69/ea
- Organic Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$3.98/ea2 for $7.00
- Organic Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
- Organic Basilapprox. 2oz$2.99/ea
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz$3.99/ea