- The Caseria di Sant'Anna farm in Modena, Emilio-Romagna, under the ownership of Giulio Ghiaroni, has met USDA National Organic Program standards since 2004. Aged for two years, his organic Parmigiano-Reggiano has a softer texture and lighter flavors than its conventional counterpart. Though young, it still delivers that unmistakable blend of salty, nutty and caramel-like sweetness you come to expect in a true Parmigiano. We use this version of the classic as a table cheese more than a grating cheese. Break it into bite-size chunks, drizzle with syrupy, aged balsamic vinegar (another famed Modena product) and serve with a juicy Italian red wine.Claims
- No Preservatives
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Organic Raw Milk, Salt, Rennet.
Parmigiano - Reggiano DOP, Organic
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Spinachapprox. 5oz
- Gotham GreensLocal Butterhead Lettuceapprox. 4.5oz$3.99/ea
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Arugula Saladapprox. 5oz
- FreshDirectGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$3.99/ea($3.99/ct)
- Earthbound FarmOrganic Baby Lettuce Mixapprox. 5oz