- DescriptionA DOP ("Protected Designation of Origin") soft, milky slab of Italian cow's-milk cheese from the far north of Lombardy. Thicker than most Taleggios, the Vero Ciresa ages slowly — creating a creamier texture and flavor. This taleggio has a sticky rose-colored rind with light gray-green mold and a gently pungent interior. Serve with country bread and a dollop of sweet mostarda (a kind of mustard pickle made with fruit) or chutney, or make a grown-up grilled cheese sandwich with fresh arugula.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Milk, Salt, Rennet.
- More Information
Taleggio Cheese DOP
"Taleggio Vero Ciresa"
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$4.99/ea($11.34/lb)
- Saint André0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
4%Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $20.99/lb
- Asiago Fresco DOP0.25lb | $12.99/lb$3.25
- Toma Piemontese DOP0.25lb | $14.99/lb$3.75
5%Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged0.25lb | $17.99/lb
- Raw-Milk Morbier0.25lb | $14.99/lb$3.75
6%Manchego Mitica DOP, Three-Month-Aged0.25lb | $14.99/lb
- Gorgonzola Dolce DOP0.25lb | $16.99/lb$4.25
- Carr'sTable Water Crackers4.25oz$4.49/ea($16.63/lb)
- Ubriaco0.25lb | $16.99/lb$4.25
- Formaggio al Tartufo (Il Forteto)0.25lb | $28.99/lb$7.25