- DescriptionA DOP ("Protected Designation of Origin") soft, milky slab of Italian cow's-milk cheese from the far north of Lombardy. Thicker than most Taleggios, the Vero Ciresa ages slowly — creating a creamier texture and flavor. This taleggio has a sticky rose-colored rind with light gray-green mold and a gently pungent interior. Serve with country bread and a dollop of sweet mostarda (a kind of mustard pickle made with fruit) or chutney, or make a grown-up grilled cheese sandwich with fresh arugula.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Milk, Salt, Rennet.
- More Information
Taleggio Cheese DOP
"Taleggio Vero Ciresa"
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsZaccagnini Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- Toma Piemontese DOP$14.99/lb
- Carr'sTable Water Crackers4.25oz$4.59/ea($17.00/lb)
- Raw-Milk Morbier$14.99/lb
- Sainte-Nectaire ADP$16.99/lb
- Gorgonzola Dolce DOP$17.99/lb
- Cypress Grove ChèvreHumboldt Fog$27.99/lb
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$5.49/ea($12.48/lb)
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$21.99/lb
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged$18.99/lb