DescriptionA DOP ("Protected Designation of Origin") soft, milky slab of Italian cow's-milk cheese from the far north of Lombardy. Thicker than most Taleggios, the Vero Ciresa ages slowly — creating a creamier texture and flavor. This taleggio has a sticky rose-colored rind with light gray-green mold and a gently pungent interior. Serve with country bread and a dollop of sweet mostarda (a kind of mustard pickle made with fruit) or chutney, or make a grown-up grilled cheese sandwich with fresh arugula.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
- Contains Milk
Milk, Salt, Rennet.
Taleggio Cheese DOP
"Taleggio Vero Ciresa"
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsZaccagnini Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOC750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$5.49/ea($12.46/lb)
- Asiago Fresco DOP$14.99/lb
- Toma Piemontese DOP$16.99/lb
- Sainte-Nectaire ADP$16.99/lb
- Formaggio al Tartufo (Il Forteto)$31.99/lb
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Three-Month-Aged$18.99/lb
- Gorgonzola Dolce DOP$18.99/lb
13%Carr'sTable Water Crackers4.25oz$4.59/eaAny 2 Crackers for $8($17.28/lb)
- Saint André$25.99/lb