- DescriptionRadicchio has an unmistakable snappy bitterness that's a great contrast to the mild sweetness of other lettuces and baby greens. It's a lettuce with backbone. Its distinctive flavor, candy-cane color, and crinkly crispness add spirit to salad. And, though salad is its natural hangout, radicchio has enough character to stand up to grilling, sautéing, or baking.
- More Information
Rhubarb should last for about 4 days in the refrigerator's crisper. Keep it tightly wrapped in plastic. If you want to store it long term, wash, cut into the desired length, and place in an airtight container. It will keep in the freezer for about 9 months.
Fennel will keep for about 5 days if you store it in a plastic bag in the refrigerator crisper. Unless using fennel within a couple of days, trim off the stems and store them separately so they don't leach moisture from the bulb.
This squash should keep for up to 4 weeks when stored in a plastic bag in your refrigerator's vegetable drawer.
These fruits should keep for at least 2 weeks, and up to a month, when stored in a paper bag in your refrigerator's vegetable drawer. If you plan to use them within a couple of days, they will be fine on the countertop.
To store okra, wrap it in a paper towel and tuck inside a paper bag, then place in the least cool section of the refrigerator. Try to use it soon after purchase, as okra is quite perishable. It should keep for 3 or 4 days.
- Serving Suggestion
How much should I buy?Mixed with other lettuces, 1 head makes about 3 servings
- Explanatory Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsFennelapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea
11%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.49/ea2 for $8
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Belgian Endive$3.99/lb
25%Ocean Mist FarmsRomaine Hearts3ct$3.99/ea2 for $6
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
24%Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
39%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$1.79/ea
$2.492 for $3