- DescriptionThese skewers are packed with juicy, meaty chicken cubes, seasoned and ready to hit the flames. Simply throw on a hot grill or broiler, and rotate the skewers for even cooking. Make your kabobs a meal with a pilaf or vegetable side. Finished skewers are also delicious dipped in a mustard sauce or fruit salsa.Claims
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove kabobs from packaging and place on a baking pan. Place on middle rack of oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Preheat broiler for 5 minutes. Remove kabobs from packaging and place on a baking pan. Place kabobs 4-8 inches below broiler. Broil for 5-7 minutes per side, turning over midway through.
Remove kabobs from package and place directly over medium flame on grill. Grill for 5-7 minutes per side, turn over midway through.
The USDA recommends cooking this product to a minimum internal temperature of 165ºF as measured by thermometer.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Sulfites
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White Wine, Garlic, Sea Salt, Paprika, Rosemary.
Chicken Shish Kabobs, Raised Without Antibiotics
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea2 for $10.00
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.69/ea
$16.99$11.00/lb for 2lb or more
- Shrimp Kabobsapprox. 1lb, 3pcs$18.99/ea
- Wild Swordfish Kabobsapprox. 2lbs, 3ct$27.99/ea
- Salmon Kabobs (Made with Farm-Raised Salmon)approx. 1.3lb, 3pcs$14.99/ea
- Wild Tuna Kabobsapprox. 1.3lb, 3pcs$24.99/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.29/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.69/ea