- DescriptionThese skewers are packed with juicy, meaty chicken cubes, seasoned and ready to hit the flames. Simply throw on a hot grill or broiler, and rotate the skewers for even cooking. Make your kabobs a meal with a pilaf or vegetable side. Finished skewers are also delicious dipped in a mustard sauce or fruit salsa.Heating Instructions
Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove kabobs from packaging and place on a baking pan. Place on middle rack of oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Preheat broiler for 5 minutes. Remove kabobs from packaging and place on a baking pan. Place kabobs 4-8 inches below broiler. Broil for 5-7 minutes per side, turning over midway through.
Remove kabobs from package and place directly over medium flame on grill. Grill for 5-7 minutes per side, turn over midway through.
The USDA recommends cooking this product to a minimum internal temperature of 165ºF as measured by thermometer.
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White Wine, Garlic, Sea Salt, Paprika, Rosemary.
Chicken Shish Kabobs (Raised without Antibiotics), Ready to Cook
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5
- $0.79/ea4 for $3
- Shrimp Kabobsapprox. 1lb, 3pcs$18.99/ea
- Salmon Kabobs (Made with Farm-Raised Salmon)approx. 1.3lb, 3pcs$14.99/ea
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb
- Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$0.99/ea
$1.294 for $3
- Wild Tuna Kabobsapprox. 1.3lb, 3pcs$24.99/ea
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea
$2.992 for $4
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Wild Chilean Sea Bass Kabobsapprox. 1.3lb, 3pcs$35.99/ea