DescriptionThese skewers are packed with juicy, meaty chicken cubes, seasoned and ready to hit the flames. Simply throw on a hot grill or broiler, and rotate the skewers for even cooking. Make your kabobs a meal with a pilaf or vegetable side. Finished skewers are also delicious dipped in a mustard sauce or fruit salsa.Claims
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove kabobs from packaging and place on a baking pan. Place on middle rack of oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Preheat broiler for 5 minutes. Remove kabobs from packaging and place on a baking pan. Place kabobs 4-8 inches below broiler. Broil for 5-7 minutes per side, turning over midway through.
Remove kabobs from package and place directly over medium flame on grill. Grill for 5-7 minutes per side, turn over midway through.
The USDA recommends cooking this product to a minimum internal temperature of 165ºF as measured by thermometer.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Sulfites
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White Wine, Garlic, Sea Salt, Paprika, Rosemary.
Chicken Shish Kabobs, Raised w/o Antibiotics, Uncooked
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Lamb Shish Kabob, Uncooked4ct$18.99/lb
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Wild Swordfish Kabobsapprox. 1.4 lbs, 3ct$19.99/ea($10.00/lb)
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Filet Mignon Shish Kabob, Uncooked4 skewers per pack$16.99/lb
- Shrimp Kabobsapprox. 1lb, 3pcs$18.99/ea($18.99/lb)
- Salmon Kabobs (Made with Farm-Raised Salmon)approx. 1.3lb, 3pcs$18.99/ea($14.61/lb)
25%Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$2.99/lb
20%Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea2 for $8
- Wild Tuna Kabobsapprox. 1.4lb, 3pcs$19.99/ea($15.38/lb)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea