DescriptionPat LaFrieda Beef Brisket Hamburgers are premium blends of chuck, shoulder clod and brisket from Black Angus cattle, which are humanely raised on farms in the USA. Now featuring a new homestyle patty, these burgers are soft, tender, and less dense than the previous LaFrieda burger.
Family-owned and operated for over ninety years in the heart of Manhattan, Pat LaFrieda is renowned for its quality ground beef. Using a low-pressure chopping machine, they process whole-muscle meat in small batches, preserving the coarse texture and avoiding the overworking that typically crushes the grind. This extra care results in rich, meaty burgers that many judge to be the finest in the city.
Pat LaFrieda Beef Brisket Hamburger, Fresh
Earliest delivery Sun 4/25
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Pat LaFriedaBeef Short Rib Hamburger, Fresh4ct, approx. 6oz ea$8.99/lb
- Pat LaFriedaOriginal Beef Hamburger, Fresh4ct, approx. 6oz ea$8.99/lb
- Pat LaFriedaTurkey Burgers, Fresh4ct, approx. 6oz ea$7.99/lb
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct, 2-3lb$1.89/ea
- Hebrew NationalBeef Franks6ct, 10.3oz$6.29/ea($9.77/lb)