DescriptionPat LaFrieda Beef Hamburgers are made of premium blends of chuck, shoulder clod and brisket from Black Angus cattle, which are humanely raised on farms in the USA. Now featuring a new homestyle patty, these burgers are soft, tender, and less dense than the previous LaFrieda burger.
Family-owned and operated for over ninety years in the heart of Manhattan, Pat LaFrieda is renowned for its quality ground beef. Using a low-pressure chopping machine, they process whole-muscle meat in small batches, preserving the coarse texture and avoiding the overworking that typically crushes the grind. This extra care results in rich, meaty burgers that many judge to be the finest in the city.
Pat LaFrieda Original Beef Hamburger, Fresh
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Boar's HeadYellow American Cheese$9.99/lb
- Martin'sSandwich Potato Rolls8ct, 15oz$3.99/ea($0.27/oz)
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea
- ArnoldCountry White Sandwich Buns8ct, 16oz$4.69/ea($0.29/oz)
46%Yellow Corn$1.49/ea5 for $4
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Hebrew NationalBeef Franks6ct, 10.3oz$6.29/ea($9.77/lb)
- Pat LaFriedaTurkey Burgers, Fresh4ct, approx. 6oz ea$7.99/lb
- Pat LaFriedaBeef Short Rib Hamburger, Fresh4ct, approx. 6oz ea$9.99/lb
- Tomatoes on the Vine$3.99/lb
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4