- DescriptionPat LaFrieda Beef Short Rib Hamburgers are made of premium blends of chuck, shoulder clod, brisket and short rib from Black Angus cattle, which are humanely raised on farms in the USA. Now featuring a new homestyle patty, these burgers are soft, tender, and less dense than the previous LaFrieda burger.BrandAbout Pat LaFrieda
Family-owned and operated for over ninety years in the heart of Manhattan, Pat LaFrieda is renowned for its quality ground beef. Using a low-pressure chopping machine, they process whole-muscle meat in small batches, preserving the coarse texture and avoiding the overworking that typically crushes the grind. This extra care results in rich, meaty burgers that many judge to be the finest in the city.
Pat LaFrieda Beef Short Rib Hamburger, Fresh
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Brooklyn BreweryLager, Glass Bottles6ct, 12fl oz ea$11.99/ea($2.66/pt)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.79/ea
- Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$2.49/ea
$2.992 for $3
- Pat LaFriedaBeef Brisket Hamburger, Fresh4ct, approx. 6oz ea$6.99/lb
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Pat LaFriedaOriginal Beef Hamburger, Fresh4ct, approx. 6oz ea$6.99/lb
- $0.79/ea4 for $3
- Pat LaFriedaTurkey Burgers, Fresh4pk, approx. 6oz ea$6.99/lb