DescriptionRaised without antibiotics and full of flavor, this beef is the base of big, juicy burgers, savory meat loaf and rich Bolognese sauce. You can enjoy this delicious local ground beef for your meatloaf, burgers, meatballs, shepherd's pie, spicy taco meat and so much more.Claims
What does RWA mean?R(aised) W(ithout):
It means that when you buy beef labeled Local Angus RWA your product comes with three promises. It is always:
- A(dded Hormones)
- A(nimal By-Products)
As one of FreshDirect's premium beef suppliers, Local Angus works with a coalition of small family farms throughout the Mid-Atlantic region* who feed their cattle a diet of primarily grass, supplemented by grain throughout the finishing months. Every farm in this program is independently audited for animal welfare practices to ensure the best standards of care.
*More than 90% of the cattle comes from NY, NJ, PA, DE, MD, VA, and WV, but in winter and short supply, the program is supplemented with cattle from North Carolina and Ohio.
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Organic Ground Beef (85% Lean)
Local Angus RWA 80% Lean Ground Beef
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Jumbo Yellow Onion$0.99/lb
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- Katie's BestBoneless Skinless Chicken Breast, Value Pack, Air-Chilled, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics6ct$6.99/lb
12%Driscoll'sRaspberriesapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.49/ea
- Green Beansapprox. 12oz$3.99/ea
- Nature's YokeNatural Free-Range Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- FreshDirectNaturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon$11.99/lb
- Driscoll'sOrganic Strawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
14%Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$3.49/ea2 for $6
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$4.99/ea