- DescriptionRaised without antibiotics and full of flavor, this beef is the base of big, juicy burgers, savory meat loaf and rich Bolognese sauce. You can enjoy this delicious local ground beef for your meatloaf, burgers, meatballs, shepherd's pie, spicy taco meat and so much more.Claims
What does RWA mean?R(aised) W(ithout):
It means that when you buy beef labeled Local Angus RWA your product comes with three promises, so you can feel good about feeding it to your family.
- A(dded Hormones)
- A(nimal By-Products)
Local Angus is FreshDirect's premium beef offering. We work with a coalition of small family farms throughout NY and PA who feed their cattle a diet of primarily grass, supplemented by grain throughout the finishing months. Every farm in this program is independently audited for animal welfare practices to ensure the best standards of care.
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Organic Ground Beef (85% Lean)
Local Angus RWA 80% Lean Ground Beef
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 0.50lb | $11.99/lb$6.00
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea
- Green Beansapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea
$3.492 for $5
- FreshDirectFresh Sweet Italian Pork Sausage5 links per package$5.79/lb
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.09/ea
- Katie's BestBoneless Skinless Chicken Breast, Family Pack, Air-Chilled, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics7-8ct$5.99/lb
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.73/ea
- 1.00lb | $9.99/lb$9.99
- Ocean Mist FarmsSpinachapprox. 10oz$2.29/ea
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Baby Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.59/ea