- There's nothing easier and tastier than a sizzling beef stir-fry over rice. Our strips are tender and juicy, but firm enough to stand up to frying. Try them in a mix of sesame and canola oil. Add soy sauce and chopped ginger to give the dish an Asian flair. These strips are 100% sirloin, sliced about 1/8-inch thick.Claims
What does RWA mean?R(aised) W(ithout):
It means that when you buy beef labeled Local Angus RWA your product comes with three promises, so you can feel good about feeding it to your family.
- A(dded Hormones)
- A(nimal By-Products)
Local Angus is FreshDirect's premium beef offering. We work with a coalition of small family farms throughout NY and PA who feed their cattle a diet of primarily grass, supplemented by grain throughout the finishing months. Every farm in this program is independently audited for animal welfare practices to ensure the best standards of care.
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Local Angus RWA Beef Stir-Fry Strips
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Napa Cabbagehead$1.49/lb
- FreshDirectBroccoli Floretsapprox. 1lb$6.99/ea
- KikkomanLite Soy Sauce10fl oz$3.19/ea($5.06/pt)
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Shredded Carrotsapprox. 10oz$3.99/ea
- Chef OnePotstickers, Vegetable Dumplings14-16ct, 13oz$4.99/ea($6.14/lb)
- RolandPure Sesame Oil6fl oz$3.79/ea($9.97/pt)