- DescriptionThere's nothing easier and tastier than a sizzling beef stir-fry over rice. Our strips are tender and juicy, but firm enough to stand up to frying. Try them in a mix of sesame and canola oil. Add soy sauce and chopped ginger to give the dish an Asian flair. These strips are 100% sirloin, sliced about 1/8-inch thick.Claims
What does RWA mean?R(aised) W(ithout):
It means that when you buy beef labeled Local Angus RWA your product comes with three promises, so you can feel good about feeding it to your family.
- A(dded Hormones)
- A(nimal By-Products)
Local Angus is FreshDirect's premium beef offering. We work with a coalition of small family farms throughout NY and PA who feed their cattle a diet of primarily grass, supplemented by grain throughout the finishing months. Every farm in this program is independently audited for animal welfare practices to ensure the best standards of care.
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Local Angus RWA Beef Stir-Fry Strips
Like That? You'll Love This.
- $5.99/eaAny 2 Veggie Short Cuts for $9.00($9.51/lb)
- FreshDirectSnow Peas and Shiitake Mushroomsapprox. 4.4oz$3.99/ea($14.25/lb)
- Green Cabbagehead$0.69/lb
- FreshDirectBroccoli Floretsapprox. 1lb$6.99/ea
- RolandPure Sesame Oil6fl oz$3.99/ea($10.50/pt)
$4.99Any 2 Taste of Thai for $8.00($4.29/lb)
- Napa Cabbagehead$1.79/lb
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Shredded Carrotsapprox. 10oz$2.99/ea
- KikkomanLite Soy Sauce10fl oz$2.99/ea($4.75/pt)