- DescriptionLots of texture and an intense meatiness that gets deeper as you cook it. Similar to a classic pot roast cut, but a little moister. Roast in a medium oven or braise with root vegetables and beef broth.Claims
FreshDirect's 100% Grass-Fed Local Beef program is made up of a group of family-owned farms in the northeast that strictly follow a humane and sustainable agricultural model. The herd is raised without hormones or antibiotics and is exclusively grass-fed, which means they're never given grain or corn. This not only benefits the farmer, the animals, and the environment, but also the consumer, as genuine, grass-fed cattle results in meat that's leaner, more tender, more flavorful, and remarkably juicy. Because we request the absolute highest quality from our farmers, we have exclusive access to the cream of the crop, which we're now able to provide to our customers 365 days a year.
- Raised Without Antibiotics
100% Grass-Fed Local Beef Eye Round Roast
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Pete's GreensClean Organic Rainbow Carrotsapprox. 1.5lb$5.49/eaAny 2 Pete's Carrots for $10.00
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- Pencil Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.49/ea2 for $8.00
$2.992 for $5.00
- Chivesapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$3.99/ea
$4.492 for $7.00
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)