- DescriptionThis extremely tender (and little-known) steak is named for its source — the area between the chuck and the ribs, called the eye. Marinate or simply dust with kosher salt and fresh ground pepper — this steak can be broiled, sautéed, or thrown on the backyard barbecue.Claims
FreshDirect's 100% Grass-Fed Local Beef program is made up of a group of family-owned farms in the northeast that strictly follow a humane and sustainable agricultural model. The herd is raised without hormones or antibiotics and is exclusively grass-fed, which means they're never given grain or corn. This not only benefits the farmer, the animals, and the environment, but also the consumer, as genuine, grass-fed cattle results in meat that's leaner, more tender, more flavorful, and remarkably juicy. Because we request the absolute highest quality from our farmers, we have exclusive access to the cream of the crop, which we're now able to provide to our customers 365 days a year.
- GMO Free
- Raised Without Antibiotics
100% Grass-Fed Local Edge of Eye Steak
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsSauzaHornitos Reposado Tequila1L (1000ml)$29.99/ea($29.99/l)
- 100% Grass-Fed LocalDenver Cut Steak0.30lb | $12.99/lb$3.90
- 100% Grass-Fed LocalBoneless Country-Style Short Ribs0.50lb | $9.99/lb$5.00