- DescriptionOur fresh New Zealand Leg of Lamb is all-natural and grass-fed — that's how nature intended them to be and that's how the farmers in New Zealand raise these lambs.
FreshDirect's lamb is sourced from family-run farms throughout New Zealand. With wide-open spaces and no natural predators, New Zealand lamb flocks are able to spread out and feed on fresh clover and rye in a stress-free environment.
The result of this free-range lifestyle is a rack of lamb that is naturally tender and delicious. Roasted, grilled or seared, this leg of lamb needs little more than salt and pepper to showcase its outstanding quality. Combined with short cooking times, this leg of lamb feels right at home on the center of any plate.
New Zealand Semi-Boneless Leg of Lamb, Raised without Antibiotics
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Lacinato Kaleapprox. 0.7lb$2.99/ea
- FreshDirect FrozenPlain Demi-Baguette2ct, 9.5" ea$3.25/ea($1.62/ct)
- Mintapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
9%Organic White Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 8oz$3.29/ea2 for $6
- FreshDirect FrozenFrench Baguette20"$2.25/ea($2.25/ct)
27%Altobelli Family FarmLocal Bicolor Corn$0.59/ea
$0.696 for $3
- FreshDirectFresh Challah Rolls6ct$6.59/ea($1.10/ct)
37%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5
- FreshDirectFresh Brioche Hamburger Rolls6ct$5.99/ea($1.00/ct)
20%Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.99/ea2 for $8
- Brooklyn MillsWhole Grain Rolls, Frozen4ct$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
- Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocados, Ready-to-Eat2pk$4.99/ea