If you're looking for a delicious, elegant holiday centerpiece roast, this tied leg of lamb ticks all the boxes. Our sumptuous leg of lamb is sourced from the town of Junee, located in New South Wales, Australia, known for its signature landscape of rolling hills where lambs graze freely on the pasture. This lean cut is full of rich flavor, tender juiciness, and satisfying earthiness, and comes frenched, making for a great presentation as well as a convenient handle for slicing. We like to braise the bone-in leg slowly so the meat pulls apart in succulent strands.
- More Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- SunsetWild Wonders Tomatoesapprox. 12oz
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- Green Beansapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea
- Ark FoodsGreen Shishito Peppersapprox. 3oz$3.99/ea
- Mini Seedless Cucumber Packapprox. 16oz$2.98/ea
- Broccoli Rabeapprox. 1lb bunch$3.99/ea
$4.992 for $7
- FreshDirectGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$4.99/ea($4.99/ct)