- DescriptionThis bone-in lamb stew comes from the chuck and is loaded with delicious, deep-flavored meat and silky texture. Its ability to bring out the most in highly flavored sauces and slow-cooking vegetables has brought this cut great popularity in the best restaurants over the last few years. Braising makes for a thick, rich pot liquor and the supple meat falls off the bone with just a few gentle tugs of the fork.Claims
FreshDirect's 100% Grass-Fed Lamb program is a collaborative effort with Drew Lewis of Brother's Ridge Farm in Tioga County, NY. The lambs are 100% grass-fed and rotationally grazed on open pasture without the use of antibiotics, added hormones, or animal byproducts. In winter months, lambs are fed additional grass bailage. A variety of wool and hair lamb breeds are used to produce the best quality spring and fall lambs. This collaboration allows FreshDirect to offer the most delicious, healthy, humanely and sustainably raised lamb directly from our local region.
- Raised Without Antibiotics
- GMO Free
- More Information
DonenessCooking Lamb to PerfectionUsage ListBraise, Grill, Roast, Stew, Stock
100% Grass-Fed Local Bone-In Lamb Stew Meat, Raised w/o Antibiotics
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 100% Grass-Fed LocalLamb Cubes for Kabobs, Raised w/o Antibiotics1.00lb | $13.99/lb$13.99
20%100% Grass-Fed LocalGround Lamb, Raised w/o Antibiotics1.00lb | $7.99/lb
- 100% Grass-Fed LocalBoneless Lamb Stew Meat, Raised w/o Antibiotics1.00lb | $11.99/lb$11.99
- 100% Grass-Fed LocalLamb Shank, Raised w/o Antibiotics1.00lb | $10.99/lb$10.99