- DescriptionLean and fork-tender, with an earthy sweetness. Along with the loin chops, lamb lovers consider the tender, full-flavored rib chop superior to almost any meat. "Frenched" simply means our butchers have done all the work in cleaning up the long bone for an elegant presentation.Claims
FreshDirect's 100% Grass-Fed Lamb program is a collaborative effort with Drew Lewis of Brother's Ridge Farm in Tioga County, NY. The lambs are 100% grass-fed and rotationally grazed on open pasture without the use of antibiotics, added hormones, or animal byproducts. In winter months, lambs are fed additional grass bailage. A variety of wool and hair lamb breeds are used to produce the best quality spring and fall lambs. This collaboration allows FreshDirect to offer the most delicious, healthy, humanely and sustainably raised lamb directly from our local region.
- Raised Without Antibiotics
- GMO Free
- More Information
DonenessCooking Lamb to PerfectionUsage ListBraise, Broil, Grill, Skillet, Stew, Stock, Roast
100% Grass-Fed Local Lamb Rib Chop, Frenched, Raised w/o Antibiotics
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 100% Grass-Fed LocalBone-in Rib Steak, Raised w/o Antibiotics0.65lb | $19.99/lb$12.99
10%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Ora KingFarm-Raised King Salmon Fillet$24.99/lb
10%Pure BrazilianRaw Coconut Water, Plastic Bottles6ct, 13.5fl oz ea$21.49/cs
- Farmer FocusOrganic Chicken Drumsticks & Thighs2 drums, 2 thighs$4.99/lb
- DogswellVitality Wet Dog Food, Lamb and Sweet Potato Recipe13oz$2.69/ea($3.31/lb)