- Filled with deep, rich flavor, tender juiciness, and a satisfying earthiness, this is the classic lamb roast. There are so many ways to cook it and everyone swears the way they do it is the best. Whether you keep it simple with just a coating of garlic and oil or spice it up with aromatic rubs or marinades, this is a lamb roast to savor and share.Claims
FreshDirect's 100% Grass-Fed Lamb program is a collaborative effort with Drew Lewis of Brother's Ridge Farm in Tioga County, NY. The lambs are 100% grass-fed and rotationally grazed on open pasture without the use of antibiotics, added hormones, or animal byproducts. In winter months, lambs are fed additional grass bailage. A variety of wool and hair lamb breeds are used to produce the best quality spring and fall lambs. This collaboration allows FreshDirect to offer the most delicious, healthy, humanely and sustainably raised lamb directly from our local region.
- Raised Without Antibiotics
100% Grass-Fed Local Semi-Boneless Leg of Lamb, Raised without Antibiotics
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Mintapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- Fresh Wild Chanterelle Mushroomsapprox. 3.5oz$5.99/ea
$7.992 for $10.00
- Hepworth FarmsLocal Organic Brussels Sproutsapprox. 16oz$4.49/ea
$4.992 for $8.00
- FreshDirectGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$4.99/ea($4.99/ct)
- Ocean Mist FarmsFennelapprox. 12oz$1.69/ea
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.49/ea
- Green Beansapprox. 1lb$1.59/ea