- Our master butchers have removed the bone from this leg of lamb, then rolled and tied it to make a classic leg roast. Rub with aromatic herbs, marinate in complex sauces, or simply coat with garlic and olive oil, sear, and then roast. For a classic touch, garnish with fresh mint leaves.Claims
FreshDirect's 100% Grass-Fed Lamb program is a collaborative effort with Drew Lewis of Brother's Ridge Farm in Tioga County, NY. The lambs are 100% grass-fed and rotationally grazed on open pasture without the use of antibiotics, added hormones, or animal byproducts. In winter months, lambs are fed additional grass bailage. A variety of wool and hair lamb breeds are used to produce the best quality spring and fall lambs. This collaboration allows FreshDirect to offer the most delicious, healthy, humanely and sustainably raised lamb directly from our local region.
- Raised Without Antibiotics
100% Grass-Fed Local Boned, Rolled & Tied Leg of Lamb, Raised without Antibiotics
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Greenhouse Cucumberapprox. 12oz$2.99/ea
$3.992 for $5.00
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- Mintapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- $3.49/eaAny 2 Organic Kale for $6.00
- $0.69/ea6 for $3.00
- Broccoli Rabeapprox. 1lb bunch$3.99/ea2 for $7.00
- Wells Homestead AcresLocal Squash Blossomsapprox. 8ct$3.99/ea