Robust, rich and earthy, this is a new favorite among lamb lovers. Perfect for family-style entertaining. The butterflied leg — which means the bone is removed from the whole leg — spells convenience with a capital 'C'. It's easy to stuff or grill. No cut of meat is more dramatic or comes off the fire with more crust than a butterflied leg, and it's quicker to cook than the bone-in version.Claims
FreshDirect's 100% Grass-Fed Lamb program is a collaborative effort with Drew Lewis of Brother's Ridge Farm in Tioga County, NY. The lambs are 100% grass-fed and rotationally grazed on open pasture without the use of antibiotics, added hormones, or animal byproducts. In winter months, lambs are fed additional grass bailage. A variety of wool and hair lamb breeds are used to produce the best quality spring and fall lambs. This collaboration allows FreshDirect to offer the most delicious, healthy, humanely and sustainably raised lamb directly from our local region.
- Raised Without Antibiotics
100% Grass-Fed Local Butterflied Leg of Lamb, Whole, Raised without Antibiotics
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Hepworth FarmsLocal Organic Brussels Sproutsapprox. 16oz$4.49/ea
$4.992 for $8.00
- FreshDirectGarlic Bread Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$4.99/ea($4.99/ct)
- Mintapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$4.49/ea
- Green Beansapprox. 1lb$1.59/ea
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- Backyard FarmsCocktail Tomatoesapprox. 10oz$3.49/ea
- Fresh Wild Chanterelle Mushroomsapprox. 3.5oz$5.99/ea
$7.992 for $10.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsSpinachapprox. 10oz$2.49/ea2 for $4.00