In a class of its own, lamb roast exudes deep, sensual aromas and flavors. Earthy, elegant, and sublime. This top round roast has been deboned for your convenience. Serve medium rare — soft, juicy, and dark pink. We like to roast this cut with a simple, generous rub of fresh rosemary, lemon juice, minced garlic, and extra-virgin olive oil, and serve with roasted fingerling potatoes and shallots.Claims
FreshDirect's 100% Grass-Fed Lamb program is a collaborative effort with Drew Lewis of Brother's Ridge Farm in Tioga County, NY. The lambs are 100% grass-fed and rotationally grazed on open pasture without the use of antibiotics, added hormones, or animal byproducts. In winter months, lambs are fed additional grass bailage. A variety of wool and hair lamb breeds are used to produce the best quality spring and fall lambs. This collaboration allows FreshDirect to offer the most delicious, healthy, humanely and sustainably raised lamb directly from our local region.
- Raised Without Antibiotics
100% Grass-Fed Local Top Round Lamb Roast, Raised without Antibiotics
Like That? You'll Love This.
- FreshDirectPlain Demi-Baguette, Frozen2ct, 9.5" ea$2.75/ea($1.38/ct)
- Mintapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- Fresh Wild Chanterelle Mushroomsapprox. 3.5oz$5.99/ea
$7.992 for $10.00
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$3.09/ea
$3.992 for $5.00
$1.992 for $2.00($1.25/ct)
- Hepworth FarmsLocal Organic Brussels Sproutsapprox. 16oz$4.49/ea
$4.992 for $8.00
- Jalapeño Pepperapprox. 4oz$0.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsSpinachapprox. 10oz$2.49/ea2 for $4.00