These rich, savory chops come from the rib portion of the center-cut loin, resulting in perfectly-proportioned chops that cook more evenly. Rib chops have a sought-after texture— they're the most succulent ones you'll find. Great on the grill, you can also pan-fry or broil these cuts for a fast dinner.Claims
FreshDirect's Pasture-Raised Heritage pigs are raised as nature intended—roaming free on wooded ridgetops and hillsides, are never confined to cages or crates, and are fed Non-GMO grain. This special cross between Berkshire, Duroc, and Red Wattle pigs makes for well-marbled, juicy, and tender pork, with a taste that's noticeably richer than conventionally-raised pork.
- Non GMO
- Pasture Raised
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Pasture-Raised Heritage Bone-In Pork Loin Rib Chop, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Pasture-Raised HeritageFresh Sweet Italian Pork Sausage Link, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics1ct$7.49/lb
- Equal ExchangeFair Trade Organic Bananas5ct$2.69/ea
33%Cooks VenturePasture-Raised Heirloom Slow-Growth Whole Chicken, Air-Chilled, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics$2.99/lb
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$3.99/ea
- Pasture-Raised HeritageThick Cut Bacon, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibioticsapprox. 16oz$13.99/ea($13.99/lb)