Cut from the Boston butt (which is a part of the shoulder), this pork stew meat has just enough fat and texture to keep them tender and juicy as they stew in savory liquids and develop layers of flavor.Claims
FreshDirect's Pasture-Raised Heritage pigs are raised as nature intended—roaming free on wooded ridgetops and hillsides, are never confined to cages or crates, and are fed Non-GMO grain. This special cross between Berkshire, Duroc, and Red Wattle pigs makes for well-marbled, juicy, and tender pork, with a taste that's noticeably richer than conventionally-raised pork.
- Pasture Raised
- Non GMO
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Pasture-Raised Heritage Boneless Pork Stew Meat, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Boneless Boston Butt Pork Roast$3.49/lb
- Pasture-Raised HeritageGround Pork, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibioticsapprox. 1lb$5.99/lb
- Katie's BestBoneless Skinless Chicken Thighs, Air-Chilled, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics4-5ct$5.49/lb
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
- Pasture-Raised HeritagePork Sirloin Cubes, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibioticsapprox. 10-12ct$5.99/lb