Our fresh hot Italian sausage has the perfect balance of zesty and peppery flavors. Grill or pan-fry these spicy, juicy links, then stuff in crusty French bread with a mountain of roasted peppers and melted provolone for a sandwich you won't soon forget. Hot Italian pork sausage is also a succulent addition to traditional savory stuffing.Claims
FreshDirect's Pasture-Raised Heritage pigs are raised as nature intended—roaming free on wooded ridgetops and hillsides, are never confined to cages or crates, and are fed Non-GMO grain. This special cross between Berkshire, Duroc, and Red Wattle pigs makes for well-marbled, juicy, and tender pork, with a taste that's noticeably richer than conventionally-raised pork.
- Non GMO
- Pasture Raised
- Raised Without Antibiotics
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Pork, Water. Contains Less Than 2% Of The Following: Sea Salt, Fennel Seed, Vinegar, Black Pepper, Paprika, Red Pepper, Cayenne.
Pasture-Raised Heritage Fresh Hot Italian Pork Sausage Link, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics
Like That? You'll Love This.
21%Pasture-Raised HeritageFresh Sweet Italian Pork Sausage Link, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics1ct
- Pasture-Raised HeritageThick Cut Bacon, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibioticsapprox. 16oz$13.99/ea($13.99/lb)
20%Springer Mountain FarmsBoneless Skinless Chicken Thighs, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics5-6ct$3.59/lb
44%100% Grass-Fed Local80% Lean Ground Beef, Fresh, Premium Packagingapprox. 1lb$6.49/ea
$8.992 for $10($6.49/lb)
21%Pasture-Raised HeritageFresh Breakfast Pork Sausage Link, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics
- Pasture-Raised HeritageGround Pork, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibioticsapprox. 1lb$5.99/lb
- Jalapeño Pepperapprox. 1oz$0.25/ea
24%Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Cooks VenturePasture-Raised Heirloom Slow-Growth Whole Chicken, Air-Chilled, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics$4.49/lb
24%Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Jumbo Yellow Onion$0.99/lb