- DescriptionWe believe sausage was invented to make waking up easier — why else would fresh pork sausage crisping in a sizzling pan smell so good? This local breakfast sausage comes in long, thin links full of succulent, slightly sweet flavor, making them the perfect addition to buttermilk pancakes with maple syrup.Hudson Valley Harvest works with a small group of farmers in Upstate, NY dedicated to bringing you the very best local meat and produce year round. We embrace transparency on every package because we believe that the farmers deserve the credit and you deserve to know. Celebrating the beauty and agriculture of the Hudson Valley, we aim to be a destination for consumers who want to know more about their food.Claims
The Hudson Valley Harvest heritage breed pigs are born and raised on pastures and hillsides from the following family farms:
- Sir William in Craryville, NY
- Sugar Hill in Northern Dutchess County, NY
(from Hudson Valley Harvest)
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Pork, Water, Salt, Red Pepper, Sage, Sugar, Black Pepper.
Hudson Valley Harvest Local Heritage Pork Breakfast Sausage
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Hudson Valley HarvestLocal Heritage Pork Sweet Italian Sausage4ct, approx. 1lb$10.99/ea
- Hudson Valley HarvestLocal Heritage Pork Chorizo Sausage4ct, approx. 1lb$10.99/ea
19%ApplegateBreakfast Sausage, Classic Pork7oz$4.59/ea
- Hudson Valley HarvestLocal Heritage Pork Hot Sausage4ct, approx. 1lb$10.99/ea