These quick-cooking juicy burgers are perfect for summer entertaining. They're ideal for double-stack cheeseburgers, kids' burgers, or just a lighter option. Made from Angus beef raised without antibiotics in the Mid-Atlantic region.Claims
What does RWA mean?R(aised) W(ithout):
It means that when you buy beef labeled Local Angus RWA your product comes with three promises. It is always:
- A(dded Hormones)
- A(nimal By-Products)
As one of FreshDirect's premium beef suppliers, Local Angus works with a coalition of small family farms throughout the Mid-Atlantic region* who feed their cattle a diet of primarily grass, supplemented by grain throughout the finishing months. Every farm in this program is independently audited for animal welfare practices to ensure the best standards of care.
*More than 90% of the cattle comes from NY, NJ, PA, DE, MD, VA, and WV, but in winter and short supply, the program is supplemented with cattle from North Carolina and Ohio.
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Local Angus RWA Beef Burgers
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Martin'sSandwich Potato Rolls8ct, 15oz$3.99/ea($4.26/lb)
- ArnoldCountry White Sandwich Buns8ct, 16oz$3.69/ea($3.69/lb)
- ArnoldCountry White Hot Dog Buns8ct, 14oz$3.69/ea($4.22/lb)
- Martin'sLong Potato Rolls8ct, 15oz$3.99/ea($4.26/lb)
- Vermont Bread CompanyPotato Hot Dog Buns8ct, 16oz$2.99/ea($2.99/lb)