Flavorful and tender dark meat—these thighs are great fried, roasted, or grilled. Thighs work well as a dark-meat substitute for breasts in most chicken recipes. Use to make chicken potpies or casseroles. Or cut the meat into chunks for more intense kabobs and stews.Claims
About Farmer Focus:
Aside from producing the highest quality and best-tasting chicken, Shenandoah Valley Organic takes things one step further by allowing consumers to trace their chicken back to the specific farm that raised it. Each package of Farmer Focus chicken features a 4-letter Farm ID that you can enter into their website to learn about the farmer who raised that particular chicken. Pretty cool, huh? And because S.V.O. farmers own their chickens and are compensated fairly, they take great pride in raising them humanely and free from antibiotics, G.M.O.s, pesticide-treated grains, animal by-product, and synthetic amino acids...just the way they should be.
- GMO Free
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Boneless Skinless Chicken.
Farmer Focus Organic Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Bananas5-7ct$2.39/bnc
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Organic Blueberriesapprox. 6oz$6.49/ea
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- Farmer FocusOrganic Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast2-3ct$8.99/lb
- Smart ChickenOrganic Ground Chicken, Air-Chilledapprox. 1lb$8.99/ea
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Yellow Onions, Medium$2.49/lb
- Farmer FocusOrganic Chicken Wings10-12ct$5.49/lb
25%Farmer FocusOrganic Whole Chicken$2.99/lb
- Driscoll'sOrganic Blackberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea
- Farmer FocusOrganic Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, Family Pack6ct$8.49/lb
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.19/ea($0.35/ct)