These whole chickens are hand-selected at the optimum size for roasting so they come out tender, juicy, and flavorful every time. Each one is individually wrapped and sealed, and contains giblet parts.
Nestled in the hills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Springer Mountain Farms raises chickens that are grown with no antibiotics, steroids, growth stimulants, or hormones. They are fed a Non-GMO Project Verified, locally-grown pesticide-free, all-vegetarian diet, and never given any animal by-products. Springer Mountain Farms have long been American Humane Certified, and they take pride in that. They truly understand that better animal care results in better tasting, higher-quality chicken.
- Raised Without Antibiotics
- Non GMO
Springer Mountain Farms Whole Chicken, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$1.99/ea
- Alderfer EggsCage-Free Grade A Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.49/ea($0.29/ct)
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
- 100% Grass-Fed Local80% Lean Ground Beef, Freshapprox. 1lb$8.99/ea($8.99/lb)
- Springer Mountain FarmsChicken Thighs, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics4ct$2.49/lb
- Springer Mountain FarmsBoneless Skinless Chicken Thighs, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics5-6ct$3.99/lb