Moist and flavorful, chicken thighs are a favorite of dark-meat lovers. They shine as the main ingredient in coq au vin, or try them drizzled with olive oil and fresh tarragon, then baked in the oven.
Nestled in the hills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Springer Mountain Farms raises chickens that are grown with no antibiotics, steroids, growth stimulants, or hormones. They are fed a Non-GMO Project Verified, locally-grown pesticide-free, all-vegetarian diet, and never given any animal by-products. Springer Mountain Farms have long been American Humane Certified, and they take pride in that. They truly understand that better animal care results in better tasting, higher-quality chicken.
- Raised Without Antibiotics
- All Natural
Springer Mountain Farms Chicken Thighs, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Springer Mountain FarmsChicken Drumsticks, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics4-5ct$2.49/lb
- Springer Mountain FarmsWhole Chicken, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics$2.49/lb
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$1.99/ea
22%100% Grass-Fed Local80% Lean Ground Beef, Freshapprox. 1lb$6.99/ea
- Springer Mountain FarmsBoneless Skinless Chicken Thighs, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics5-6ct$3.99/lb
- FreshDirect80% Lean Ground Beef, Freshapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea($5.99/lb)
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
- Springer Mountain FarmsChicken Breasts with Ribs, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics2ct$3.49/lb
- Alderfer EggsCage-Free Grade A Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.49/ea($0.29/ct)
- Jalapeño Pepperapprox. 1oz$0.25/ea
- Tuscan Dairy FarmsHeavy Cream1 pint$3.99/ea($3.99/pt)
- Pasture-Raised Heritage Thick Cut Bacon, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibioticsapprox. 16oz$13.99/ea($13.99/lb)