Moist and flavorful, chicken thighs are a favorite of dark-meat lovers. They shine as the main ingredient in coq au vin, or try them drizzled with olive oil and fresh tarragon, then baked in the oven.
Nestled in the hills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Springer Mountain Farms raises chickens that are grown with no antibiotics, steroids, growth stimulants, or hormones. They are fed a Non-GMO Project Verified, locally-grown pesticide-free, all-vegetarian diet, and never given any animal by-products. Springer Mountain Farms have long been American Humane Certified, and they take pride in that. They truly understand that better animal care results in better tasting, higher-quality chicken.
- Raised Without Antibiotics
- Non GMO
Springer Mountain Farms Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 100% Grass-Fed Local80% Lean Ground Beef, Fresh, Premium Packagingapprox. 1lb$9.99/ea($9.99/lb)
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$3.99/ea
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
- Springer Mountain FarmsBoneless Skinless Chicken Breasts Value Pack, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics7-8ct$5.99/lb
20%Springer Mountain FarmsChicken Drumsticks, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics4-5ct$1.99/lb
28%Just FreshDirect94% Lean Ground Turkeyapprox. 1lb$4.99/lb
23%Springer Mountain FarmsBoneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics2-3ct$4.99/lb
16%Organic Ginger Rootapprox. 6oz$2.99/ea2 for $5
- Plum Tomatoesapprox. 1lb bag$3.99/ea
- Alderfer EggsCage-Free Grade A Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.49/ea($0.29/ct)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- Jalapeño Pepperapprox. 1oz$0.25/ea