Moist and flavorful, chicken thighs are a favorite of dark-meat lovers. They shine as the main ingredient in coq au vin, or try them drizzled with olive oil and fresh tarragon, then baked in the oven.
Nestled in the hills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Springer Mountain Farms raises chickens that are grown with no antibiotics, steroids, growth stimulants, or hormones. They are fed a Non-GMO Project Verified, locally-grown pesticide-free, all-vegetarian diet, and never given any animal by-products. Springer Mountain Farms have long been American Humane Certified, and they take pride in that. They truly understand that better animal care results in better tasting, higher-quality chicken.
- Non GMO
- Raised Without Antibiotics
Springer Mountain Farms Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Whole Milk, Carton1/2 gallon$3.99/ea($1.00/pt)
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$4.29/ea($0.36/ct)
- Jumbo Yellow Onion$0.99/lb
- Just FreshDirectLocal Organic Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$3.99/ea($0.33/ct)
- Yellow Bananas5-7ct$1.89/ea
- Equal ExchangeFair Trade Organic Bananas5ct$2.69/ea
- Springer Mountain FarmsChicken Thighs, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics4ct$2.99/lb
- Springer Mountain FarmsChicken Drumsticks, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics4-5ct$2.49/lb
- Garlic3ct, approx. 3.2oz$3.99/ea
- Alderfer EggsCage-Free Grade A Large White Eggs1 dozen$3.49/ea($0.29/ct)
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
- Springer Mountain FarmsChicken Tenders, Non-GMO, Raised w/o Antibiotics6-8ct$5.99/lb