DescriptionThese dense, flavorful cubes of rich beef get better and better with slow cooking in wine or broth. Extra leanness makes our stew meat healthful, and stewing makes it the essence of home cooking. For maximum flavor, always sear the cubes in a very hot pot or Dutch oven until they are nice and brown before stewing. Makes a mean meaty chili.Claims
FreshDirect's 100% Grass-Fed Local Beef program is made up of a group of family-owned farms in the northeast that strictly follow a humane and sustainable agricultural model. The herd is raised without hormones or antibiotics and is exclusively grass-fed, which means they're never given grain or corn. This not only benefits the farmer, the animals, and the environment, but also the consumer, as genuine, grass-fed cattle results in meat that's leaner, more tender, more flavorful, and remarkably juicy. Because we request the absolute highest quality from our farmers, we have exclusive access to the cream of the crop, which we're now able to provide to our customers 365 days a year.
- Non GMO
- Pasture Raised
- Raised Without Antibiotics
- Grass Fed
100% Grass-Fed Local Beef Chuck Stew Meat
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Jumbo Yellow Onion$0.99/lb
- Fresh Peeled White Pearl Onionsapprox. 8oz$4.99/ea
- Handsome Brook FarmOrganic Pasture-Raised Grade A Large Brown Eggs1 dozen$6.99/ea($0.58/ct)
- 100% Grass-Fed LocalBeef Short Ribs2-3ct per lb$11.99/lb
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.49/ea
- Organic Gold Creamer Potatoesapprox. 24oz$4.99/ea