- DescriptionThis is smooth-textured, dense, buttery cornbread. Made from yellow corn, it is moist but not sticky and just slightly sweet. A classic Southern side dish and a perfect foil for comfort food of any kind. It will arrive in an oven-ready pan, already nicely browned — just thaw and bake until heated through.Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
Preheat oven to 350°F Degrees. Remove plastic bag and lid; place frozen cornbread in oven for 30-35 minutes. Cool about 10 minutes before serving.
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Milk Ingredients
- Contains Wheat
Milk (Milk, Vitamin D3), Cornmeal, Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), Sugar, Butter (Cream, Natural Flavorings), Canola Oil, Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Baking Powder (Baking Soda, Cornstarch, Sodium Aluminum Sulfate, Calcium Sulfate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Salt.
- More Information
FreshDirect Cornbread, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Sageapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- GoyaRed Kidney Beans15.5oz$0.89/ea($0.92/lb)
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
- MorrisonsBlueberry Banana Whole Grain Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)