DescriptionThis is smooth-textured, dense, buttery cornbread. Made from yellow corn, it is moist but not sticky and just slightly sweet. A classic Southern side dish and a perfect foil for comfort food of any kind. It will arrive in an oven-ready pan, already nicely browned — just thaw and bake until heated through.Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
From Frozen: Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove plastic bag and lid. Place on center rack in oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until warmed through. Remove from oven and let cool for 2 to 3 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
From Thawed: Allow bread to defrost on counter for 2 hours or overnight under refrigeration. Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove plastic bag and lid and place defrosted cornbread on center rack in oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until warmed through. Remove from oven and let cool for 2 to 3 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- Contains Milk
- Contains Wheat
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
Milk (Milk, Vitamin D3), Cornmeal, Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Enzyme, Folic Acid), Sugar, Butter (Cream, Natural Flavorings), Canola Oil, Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Baking Powder (Baking Soda, Cornstarch, Sodium Aluminum Sulfate, Calcium Sulfate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Salt.
FreshDirect Frozen Cornbread
Like That? You'll Love This.
- GoyaRed Kidney Beans15.5oz$1.29/ea($1.33/lb)
- FreshDirect FrozenKansas City Barbecued Pork Ribs, Full Rack$16.99/ea($10.62/lb)
- College InnFat Free and Lower Sodium Beef Broth14.5fl oz$1.49/ea($1.64/pt)
- Sageapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- FreshDirectBaked Macaroni and Cheese w/ Parmesan Breadcrumbs, Family Size2.1 lbs$16.99/ea($8.09/lb)
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- FreshDirectBarbecue Brisket1lb$14.99/ea($14.99/lb)