- Sweet, fresh-tasting, and succulent. The enoki's light and mild flavor makes it one of the few mushrooms that are best eaten raw, or just barely cooked. Use enokis as you would sprouts to garnish salads and sandwiches. Or add them to soups, stir-fries, and sauces just a minute or two before the end of cooking time. If you cook enokis any longer than that they'll wilt and lose their delicate flavor.Origin
When properly stored, we guarantee 4 days freshness from the date of delivery.
100% Fresh Enoki Mushroom
Enoki Mushrooms, Packaged
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Maitake Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 3.5oz$4.99/ea
- Napa Cabbagehead$1.79/lb
- Beech Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 2.5oz$4.29/ea
- Shiitake Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 3.5oz$3.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsSpinachapprox. 10oz$2.49/ea2 for $4.00
- Organic Shiitake Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 3.5oz$4.99/ea2 for $8.00
- Baby Bella Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 10oz$2.49/ea
$2.992 for $4.00
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$0.99/ea
- 1.00lb | $4.49/lb$4.49
- Oyster Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 3.5oz$2.99/ea