- DescriptionSweet, fresh-tasting, and succulent. The enoki's light and mild flavor makes it one of the few mushrooms that are best eaten raw, or just barely cooked. Use enokis as you would sprouts to garnish salads and sandwiches. Or add them to soups, stir-fries, and sauces just a minute or two before the end of cooking time. If you cook enokis any longer than that they'll wilt and lose their delicate flavor.
When properly stored, we guarantee 4 days freshness from the date of delivery.
100% Fresh Enoki Mushroom
- Explanatory Information
Enoki Mushrooms, Packaged
- Baby Bella Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 10oz$2.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.69/ea
10%Mushroom KingOrganic Heirloom Sliced Shiitake Mushroomsapprox. 4oz
- Organic Green Cabbagehead$1.49/lb
- Napa Cabbagehead$1.99/lb
- Gourmet Mushroom Blend, Packagedapprox. 4oz$4.29/ea
- Meadows and MoreJumbo Organic Maitake Mushroomapprox. 10oz$9.99/ea
16%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$1.79/ea2 for $3
- NasoyaOrganic Silken Tofu16oz$2.99/ea($2.99/lb)
- NasoyaOrganic Firm Tofu14oz$2.99/ea($3.40/lb)
- Organic Shiitake Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 3.5oz$4.29/ea