The shiitake's uniquely rich, smoky flavor and sturdy texture have pushed it to the top of the mushroom popularity charts. It's almost impossible to overcook or overwhelm shiitakes — whether they're stewed or roasted, braised or sautéed. They stand up to long cooking times and strong flavors without losing their special flavor. Use shiitake caps either whole or sliced, and save the stems for stock.
- Explanatory Information
Organic Shiitake Mushrooms, Packaged
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Scallionsapprox. 3oz$1.29/ea
- Organic Portabella Mushroom Caps, Packagedapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea
- Organic Celeryapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea
- Organic Cremini Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 8oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$3.09/ea