The shiitake's uniquely rich, smoky flavor and sturdy texture have pushed it to the top of the mushroom popularity charts. It's almost impossible to overcook or overwhelm shiitakes — whether they're stewed or roasted, braised or sautéed. They stand up to long cooking times and strong flavors without losing their special flavor. Use shiitake caps either whole or sliced, and save the stems for stock.
Organic Shiitake Mushrooms, Packaged
Like That? You'll Love This.
22%Organic Lemons$1.29/ea3 for $3
- Organic Hass Avocado$2.99/ea
- Organic Scallionsapprox. 3oz$1.99/ea
- Organic Cauliflowerapprox. 1.5lb$4.99/ea
- Organic Baby Bok Choy$2.99/lb
11%Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$4.49/ea2 for $8
- Organic Garlic$4.99/lb
- Organic Portabella Mushroom Caps, Packagedapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea
- Organic Red Onion$1.99/lb
- Organic Green Zucchini$3.49/lb
16%Organic Celeryapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea2 for $5
11%Organic Grape Tomatoesapprox. 12oz$4.49/ea2 for $8