The shiitake's uniquely rich, smoky flavor and sturdy texture have pushed it to the top of the mushroom popularity charts. It's almost impossible to overcook or overwhelm shiitakes — whether they're stewed or roasted, braised or sautéed. They stand up to long cooking times and strong flavors without losing their special flavor. Use shiitake caps either whole or sliced, and save the stems for stock.
Organic Shiitake Mushrooms, Packaged
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$4.29/ea
16%Avocados from MexicoOrganic Hass Avocado$2.99/ea2 for $5
- Cal-OrganicOrganic Carrotsapprox. 1lb$1.49/ea
- Organic Portabella Mushroom Caps, Packagedapprox. 6oz$3.99/ea
20%Organic Cauliflowerapprox. 1.5lb$4.99/ea2 for $8
- Asparagusapprox. 1lb$5.99/ea
- Organic White Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea
22%Organic Lemons$1.29/ea3 for $3
- Enoki Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 3.5oz$1.99/ea
20%Organic Red Greenhouse Bell Pepper$3.99/lb
- Organic Celeryapprox. 1lb$3.49/ea
- Organic Baby Bella Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea