- DescriptionThe shiitake's uniquely rich, smoky flavor and sturdy texture have pushed it to the top of the mushroom popularity charts. It's almost impossible to overcook or overwhelm shiitakes — whether they're stewed or roasted, braised or sautéed. They stand up to long cooking times and strong flavors without losing their special flavor. Use shiitake caps either whole or sliced, and save the stems for stock.
When properly stored, we guarantee 4 days freshness from the date of delivery.
Shiitake Mushrooms, Packaged
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Mama FrancescaGrated Parmesan Cheese5oz$4.19/ea($13.52/lb)
- MoniniOriginale Extra-Virgin Olive Oil34fl oz$16.99/ea($7.98/pt)
17%Jumbo Yellow Onion$0.99/lb
- Mama FrancescaGrated Premium Cheese — Parmesan, Pecorino Romano and Asiago5oz$4.19/ea($13.52/lb)
- Filippo BerioOlive Oil17fl oz (500ml)$7.69/ea($7.25/pt)
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Red Onions, Medium$2.29/lb
- Satur FarmsLocal Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme Herb Trioapprox. 2oz$3.99/ea
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $20.99/lb$5.25
- O-Live & Co.Extra-Virgin Premium Olive Oil25fl oz$15.49/ea($9.93/pt)