- The shiitake's uniquely rich, smoky flavor and sturdy texture have pushed it to the top of the mushroom popularity charts. It's almost impossible to overcook or overwhelm shiitakes — whether they're stewed or roasted, braised or sautéed. They stand up to long cooking times and strong flavors without losing their special flavor. Use shiitake caps either whole or sliced, and save the stems for stock.Origin
When properly stored, we guarantee 4 days freshness from the date of delivery.
Shiitake Mushrooms, Packaged
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$4.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$0.99/ea
- Oyster Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 3.5oz$2.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$1.99/ea
- Enoki Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 3.5oz$2.99/ea
- Ocean Mist FarmsBroccoliapprox. 2lb$2.69/ea
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea
- Baby Bella Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 10oz$2.49/ea
$2.992 for $4.00