DescriptionThe shiitake's uniquely rich, smoky flavor and sturdy texture have pushed it to the top of the mushroom popularity charts. It's almost impossible to overcook or overwhelm shiitakes — whether they're stewed or roasted, braised or sautéed. They stand up to long cooking times and strong flavors without losing their special flavor. Use shiitake caps either whole or sliced, and save the stems for stock.
When properly stored, we guarantee 4 days freshness from the date of delivery.
Shiitake Mushrooms, Packaged
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Oyster Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 3.5oz$2.99/ea
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Chivesapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
24%Thymebunch$1.99/ea2 for $3
- Enoki Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 3.5oz$1.99/ea
$4.502 for $6
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$1.49/ea
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Baby Bella Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 10oz$2.99/ea
- Red Bell Pepper, Large$2.99/lb
- Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.29/ea
15%Limes$0.59/ea4 for $2