- DescriptionThe portabella is a grown-up cremini, but you'd hardly recognize it. The saucer-sized cap is dense and meaty, with a concentrated, intense mushroom flavor. The portabella's solid, satisfying taste and texture make it the vegetable version of steak. Grill it or roast it, and serve with a vinaigrette or a wine reduction.
When properly stored, we guarantee 4 days freshness from the date of delivery.
Sliced Portabella Mushrooms, Packaged
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Jumbo Yellow Onion$1.19/lb
- Sageapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $20.99/lb$5.25
- Just FreshDirectExtra-Virgin Olive Oil34oz$10.99/ea($5.16/pt)
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
- Satur FarmsLocal Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme Herb Trioapprox. 2oz$3.99/ea
- Mama FrancescaGrated Parmesan Cheese5oz$4.19/ea($13.52/lb)
- FrantoiaExtra-Virgin Olive Oil34fl oz$25.99/ea($12.20/pt)
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
- Chivesapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Mama FrancescaGrated Premium Cheese — Parmesan, Pecorino Romano and Asiago5oz$4.19/ea($13.52/lb)
16%O-Live & Co.Extra-Virgin Premium Olive Oil25fl oz$12.99/ea