- The portabella is a grown-up cremini, but you'd hardly recognize it. The saucer-sized cap is dense and meaty, with a concentrated, intense mushroom flavor. The portabella's solid, satisfying taste and texture make it the vegetable version of steak. Grill it or roast it, and serve with a vinaigrette or a wine reduction.Origin
When properly stored, we guarantee 4 days freshness from the date of delivery.
Sliced Portabella Mushrooms, Packaged
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Sageapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- 0.25lb | $18.99/lb$4.75
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea
- BartenuraExtra-Virgin Olive Oil16.9oz (500ml)$11.99/ea($11.31/pt)
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
$4.19Any 2 Grated Cheese for $6.00($10.94/lb)
- Chivesapprox. 2oz$3.99/ea