- DescriptionChanterelles have one of the most distinctive shapes in the mushroom world — they look like tiny trumpets. They taste fruity, earthy, and delicate and have a meaty, silky texture. Since all chanterelles are wild, their flavors vary (some are earthier, some fruitier) depending on their place of origin. Combine them with mild flavors that won't overwhelm. Cook gently until all traces of sponginess are gone.
Yellowfoot Chanterelle Mushrooms
"Winter, Funnel Chanterelle"
newLancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Sweet Onions$2.29/lb
- Chivesapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $20.99/lb$5.25
- Bel AriaExtra-Virgin Olive Oil34fl oz$11.99/ea($5.63/pt)
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
- Satur FarmsLocal Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme Herb Trioapprox. 2oz$3.99/ea
- Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.50lb | $20.99/lb$10.49
- Just FreshDirectExtra-Virgin Olive Oil34oz$10.99/ea($5.16/pt)
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Red Onionsapprox. 2lbs$4.49/ea
- Rosemaryapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged0.25lb | $18.99/lb$4.75
- GAEAFRESH Extra Virgin Olive Oil17fl oz$17.99/ea($16.93/pt)