- DescriptionChanterelles have one of the most distinctive shapes in the mushroom world — they look like tiny trumpets. They taste fruity, earthy, and delicate and have a meaty, silky texture. Since all chanterelles are wild, their flavors vary (some are earthier, some fruitier) depending on their place of origin. Combine them with mild flavors that won't overwhelm. Cook gently until all traces of sponginess are gone.
Yellowfoot Chanterelle Mushrooms
"Winter, Funnel Chanterelle"
- Shallotsapprox. 1lb bag$2.99/ea
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $20.99/lb$5.25
- California Olive RanchEveryday Extra-Virgin Olive Oil500ml$13.31/ea($12.56/pt)
- Jumbo Yellow Onion$1.19/lb
- Satur FarmsLocal Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme Herb Trioapprox. 2oz$3.99/ea
- Mama FrancescaGrated Parmesan Cheese5oz$4.65/ea($15.00/lb)
- California Olive RanchEveryday Extra-Virgin Olive Oil1 liter$19.78/ea
- Yellow Onions, Bagapprox. 2lb$1.99/ea
- Sageapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- Mama FrancescaShredded Parmesan Cheese5oz$4.65/ea($15.00/lb)
- IliadaKalamata Extra-Virgin Olive Oil25fl oz$12.53/ea($8.03/pt)