- DescriptionAn irresistibly sweet and nutty cheese from Holland unlike any other sheep's milk cheese. The milk comes from a family farm and is made into small batch-cheeses which age for over a year, giving them a distinctivly sweet character that's almost candy-like. Try this one as a dessert cheese alongside sliced apples or a bunch of green grapes.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
FYI: Pair with a full-bodied Malbec, a hoppy ale or an IPA for an elegant pairing that raises Ewephoria's flavor to new heights!
Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Color.
- More Information
Ewephoria Sheep Milk Gouda
Like That? You'll Love This.
- wine&spiritsAlthea Prosecco di Valdobbiadene DOC Brut750ml$17.99/ea($23.99/l)
- Cypress Grove CreamlineLamb Chopper0.25lb | $28.99/lb$7.25
- Cypress Grove CreamlineMidnight Moon0.25lb | $28.99/lb$7.25
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged0.25lb | $18.99/lb$4.75
- Cypress Grove ChèvreTruffle Tremor0.25lb | $29.99/lb$7.50
- Ossau Iraty ADP0.25lb | $19.99/lb$5.00
38%Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$0.99/ea
$1.295 for $4
- Organic Fuji Apples4ct$6.99/eaabout $3.50/lb
- Just FreshDirectPitted Kalamata Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- KashiOriginal 7 Grain Crackers9oz$3.69/ea($6.59/lb)
- BrendolanProsciutto San Daniele DOP0.25lb | $34.99/lb$8.75
- Organic Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.49/ea