Now we're talkin'! Beemster Classic, aged 18-months, is considered the classic Dutch cheese throughout Holland. The complex flavors develop over the year-and-a-half aging in our 100+ year-old traditional warehouse. A firm texture with some crystallization, a deep ochre interior, and notes of toasted walnuts and a brown-butter finish. Perfection! (from Beemster)
- Contains Milk
Pasteurized Cow's Milk, Salt, Cheese Culture, Rennet, Annatto (For Color).
Beemster Classic Gouda, 18 Month
Like That? You'll Love This.
- French Brie, 60% Double Cream$11.99/lb
13%Carr'sTable Water Crackers4.25oz$4.59/eaAny 2 Crackers for $8($17.28/lb)
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged$20.99/lb
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Three-Month-Aged$18.99/lb
- Cypress Grove ChèvreHumboldt Fog$27.99/lb
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Rustic BakeryOrganic Sourdough Flatbread, Olive Oil and Sel Gris6oz$6.99/ea($1.17/oz)
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$5.49/ea($12.46/lb)
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$4.99/lb
- FreshDirectProsciutto di Parma Reserve, 18-Month Aged$26.99/lb
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$22.99/lb