- DescriptionNutty, sweet Dutch cow's-milk classic, carefully aged for 18 months in cool cellars, where it develops an intense burnt-caramel sugar flavor. Creamy in your mouth despite its age. Aged Gouda is at its very best as a simple snack with a cold glass of Dutch pilsner beer.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Color.
- More Information
18 Month Black Wax Gouda
Like That? You'll Love This.
- French Brie, 60% Double Cream$10.99/lb
- Carr'sTable Water Crackers4.25oz$4.59/ea($17.00/lb)
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged$18.99/lb
- Saint André$22.99/lb
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$5.49/ea($12.48/lb)
- Cypress Grove ChèvreHumboldt Fog$27.99/lb
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$21.99/lb
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Three-Month-Aged$16.99/lb
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4