DescriptionCheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Now we're talkin'! Beemster Classic, aged 18-months, is considered the classic Dutch cheese throughout Holland. The complex flavors develop over the year-and-a-half aging in our 100+ year-old traditional warehouse. A firm texture with some crystallization, a deep ochre interior, and notes of toasted walnuts and a brown-butter finish. Perfection! (from Beemster)
- Contains Milk
Pasteurized Cow's Milk, Salt, Cheese Culture, Rennet, Annatto (For Color).
Beemster Classic Gouda, 18 Month
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged$18.99/lb
13%Carr'sTable Water Crackers4.25oz$4.59/eaAny 2 Crackers for $8($17.00/lb)
- French Brie, 60% Double Cream$10.99/lb
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$5.49/ea($12.48/lb)
28%Cypress Grove ChèvreHumboldt Fog$19.99/lb
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Three-Month-Aged$16.99/lb
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$21.99/lb
10%Lemons$0.89/ea5 for $4
- Saint André$22.99/lb
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb