- DescriptionNutty, sweet Dutch cow's-milk classic, carefully aged for 18 months in cool cellars, where it develops an intense burnt-caramel sugar flavor. Creamy in your mouth despite its age. Aged Gouda is at its very best as a simple snack with a cold glass of Dutch pilsner beer.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Color.
- More Information
18 Month Black Wax Gouda
Like That? You'll Love This.
15%Manchego Mitica DOP, Twelve-Month-Aged0.25lb | $15.99/lb
18%French Brie, 60% Double Cream1.00lb | $8.99/lb
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- Carr'sTable Water Crackers4.25oz$4.59/ea($17.00/lb)
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$4.99/ea($11.34/lb)
- Cypress Grove ChèvreHumboldt Fog0.25lb | $27.99/lb$7.00
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
- Saint André0.25lb | $22.99/lb$5.75
- Manchego Mitica DOP, Three-Month-Aged0.25lb | $16.99/lb$4.25