- DescriptionThis domestically made gouda-style cheese is crafted with only natural ingredients and is not a processed cheese. Artisanally-made, the cheesemaker leaves all the cream in this cheese and smokes it for four hours, giving it a creamy texture and a mildly smoky flavor.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Our Fromagier's Pick: Gouda is wonderfully mild for the more timid cheese eater. A true crowd-pleaser for children and adults alike!
Pasteurized Cow's Milk, Salt, Annato Color, Animal Rennet.
- More Information
Naturally Smoked Gouda
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Carr'sEntertainment Cracker Collection7.05oz$4.99/ea($11.34/lb)
- Danjou Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.29/ea
- Granny Smith Apples4ct$4.99/eaabout $2.50/lb
- Just FreshDirectPitted Sicilian Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- Carr'sToasted Sesame Seed Table Water Crackers4.25oz$4.19/ea($15.52/lb)
- SopranoGalloni Prosciutto, 24-Month Aged0.25lb | $29.99/lb$7.50
38%Bartlett Pearapprox. 0.5lb$0.99/ea
$1.295 for $4
- RainierOrganic Honeycrisp Apples4ct$9.99/eaabout $5.00/lb
- Just FreshDirectPitted Kalamata Olivesapprox. 0.5lb$4.79/ea($9.58/lb)
- KashiOriginal 7 Grain Crackers9oz$3.69/ea($6.59/lb)
- FreshDirectProsciutto di Parma Reserve, 18-Month Aged0.25lb | $24.99/lb$6.25
- Bosc Pearapprox. 0.5lb$1.29/ea