- DescriptionNorway's most famous, most popular cheese. Inspired by the giant Emmental ("Swiss cheese") of Switzerland, but smoother, milder, creamier, and sweeter. Perfect for snacks, shredded into omelets, or as the cheese component of a ham-and-cheese sandwich.Cheese 101Learn the essentials — from buying to serving
Pasteurized Part Skim-Milk, Rennet, Salt, Culture.
- More Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
- 34 DegreesCrispbread, Natural4.5oz$4.99/ea($17.82/lb)
- French Brie, 60% Double Cream$10.99/lb
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
- New York State Cheddar Extra-Sharp$8.99/lb
- Red Seedless Grapesapprox. 2lbs$3.99/lb
- Ocean Mist FarmsCeleryapprox. 1lb$3.49/ea
- Tomatoes on the Vine$3.49/lb
19%Avocados from MexicoHass Avocado$2.49/ea2 for $4
33%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$5.99/ea2 for $8
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years$21.99/lb
12%Cantaloupe$3.99/ea2 for $7
- Carr'sTable Water Crackers4.25oz$4.59/ea($17.00/lb)