- DescriptionThere is a hint of mild garlic and onion in the juicy shallot's flavor. Though shallots are very sharp when raw, they mellow out when you sauté them. They bring out the flavors of every ingredient you cook them with. They're wonderful in sauces and vinaigrettes. We love to coat shallots with balsamic vinegar and extra-virgin olive oil and roast them as an accompaniment for lamb or beef tenderloin.
- Explanatory Information
Like That? You'll Love This.
19%Lemons$0.99/ea5 for $4
12%Ocean Mist FarmsBrussels Sproutsapprox. 1lb$3.69/ea
$3.992 for $7
- Chivesapprox. 2oz$1.99/ea
- Red Onion, Large$1.49/lb
33%Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.49/ea2 for $2
- Ocean Mist FarmsScallionsapprox. 5.5oz$2.49/ea
- Baby Bella Mushrooms, Packagedapprox. 10oz$2.99/ea
- Mintapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- Sageapprox. 2oz$2.49/ea
- Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
- Parmigiano-Reggiano DOP, Aged 2 Years0.25lb | $21.99/lb$5.50
15%Limes$0.59/ea6 for $3