- DescriptionYes, it's the same green that pops up on your front lawn but with a delicious difference. Our dandelions have better things to do than hang around a mulch pile. Cultivated dandelions have broader, more tender leaves. Their slightly bitter flavor makes a terrific balance to the sweetness of tomatoes or the tartness of fruit vinegars in salads.Claims
- More Information
LEAFY GREENSStoring Spinach, Swiss Chard, and Collard, Dandelion, and Turnip Greens
These greens retain their crispness if kept in the coolest part of the fridge for up to 4 days. Wrap in damp paper towels and store unwashed in a perforated plastic bag.
Kale is tastiest if eaten soon after purchase, but it should keep in the refrigerator for up to a week if stored in a perforated plastic bag with its leaves close together.
Storing Chicory and Escarole
These greens retain their crispness for up to a week if kept in the coolest part of the fridge. Wrap in damp paper towels and store unwashed in a perforated plastic bag.
Storing Brussels Sprouts
Place unwashed Brussels sprouts in a paper bag in the crisper drawer of the refrigerator, where they should keep for 3 to 4 days.
Storing Kohlrabi Greens
These greens are very perishable, so wrap in damp paper towels and store unwashed in a perforated plastic bag in the crisper drawer of the refrigerator. They should keep for a couple of days.
- Explanatory Information
Organic Dandelion Greens
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Organic Green Swiss Chardapprox. 1lb$2.49/ea
24%Organic Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.69/ea
$1.992 for $3
- Organic Mintapprox. 0.75oz$2.99/ea
- Organic Red Kaleapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea($2.99/lb)
- Organic Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea
16%Organic Green Kale$2.99/ea2 for $5
- Organic Collard Greensbunch$2.99/ea
- Organic Rainbow Swiss Chardapprox. 1lb$2.99/ea
16%Organic Lacinato Kale$2.99/ea2 for $5
- Organic Baby Bok Choy$2.99/lb
16%Organic Beets, Bunchapprox 4ct$2.99/eaAny 2 Organic beets for $5
28%Organic Green Zucchini$2.49/lb