- DescriptionYes, it's the same green that pops up on your front lawn but with a delicious difference. Our dandelions have better things to do than hang around a mulch pile. Cultivated dandelions have broader, more tender leaves. Their slightly bitter flavor makes a terrific balance to the sweetness of tomatoes or the tartness of fruit vinegars in salads.
- More Information
LEAFY GREENSStoring Spinach, Swiss Chard, and Collard, Dandelion, and Turnip Greens
These greens retain their crispness if kept in the coolest part of the fridge for up to 4 days. Wrap in damp paper towels and store unwashed in a perforated plastic bag.
Kale is tastiest if eaten soon after purchase, but it should keep in the refrigerator for up to a week if stored in a perforated plastic bag with its leaves close together.
Storing Chicory and Escarole
These greens retain their crispness for up to a week if kept in the coolest part of the fridge. Wrap in damp paper towels and store unwashed in a perforated plastic bag.
Storing Brussels Sprouts
Place unwashed Brussels sprouts in a paper bag in the crisper drawer of the refrigerator, where they should keep for 3 to 4 days.
Storing Kohlrabi Greens
These greens are very perishable, so wrap in damp paper towels and store unwashed in a perforated plastic bag in the crisper drawer of the refrigerator. They should keep for a couple of days.
Organic Dandelion Greens
- Organic Collard Greensbunch$2.99/ea
- Organic Arugulaapprox. 10oz$2.49/ea
24%Organic Green Cucumberapprox. 7oz$1.59/ea
$1.992 for $3
- Lancaster Farm Fresh CooperativeLocal Organic Lacinato Kaleapprox. 0.7lb$2.99/ea
- Organic Fennelapprox. 4-5oz$3.99/ea
25%Organic Broccoliapprox. 1lb bunch$3.49/ea
$3.992 for $6
- Organic Italian Parsleyapprox. 4oz$1.79/ea
- Organic Beets, Bunchapprox 4ct$2.49/ea
33%Organic Celeryapprox. 1lb$2.49/ea
$2.992 for $4
3%Organic Lemons$1.29/ea4 for $5
- Organic Carrotsbunch$2.49/ea
- Organic Cilantroapprox. 4oz$1.99/ea