- DescriptionYou love a rich chocolate soufflé, but who has the time to put one together? We make it simple. Just heat your oven and pop in these individual soufflés. In mere minutes, you'll look like a kitchen pro, thanks to these airy, decadent desserts made with deep, dark, high-quality Belgian chocolate. Impressive and delicious, with no fuss and no mess — and as a bonus, you get to keep the attractive ceramic heat-and-serve ramekins.Heating Instructions
Please note: This item will arrive frozen.
Must be baked before consumption: Do not use toaster oven or microwave. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Remove plastic wrap and lid and wipe edge of ramekin to remove any mix. Place ramekin on baking sheet. If refrigerated, bake 18-20 minutes. If frozen, bake an additional 2-4 minutes. Bake until the top of the souffle is puffed and slightly soft in the center. Product will be very hot. Use caution when handling. Serve immediately and enjoy! If thawed, may be refrigerated up to 2 days. Heating time may vary depending on oven. Instructions should be used as a guideline.BrandFreshDirect Frozen
- Contains Eggs
Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla), Pasteurized Egg Whites, Sugar, Butter, (Pasteurized Cream [Milk]), Pasteurized Egg Yolks, Lemon Juice, Natural Vanilla, Salt.
FreshDirect Frozen Chocolate Soufflé
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$3.99/ea
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$2.99/ea
- ArnoldCountry White Bread24oz, 16 slices ea$3.99/ea($2.66/lb)
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkEverything Bagels, Frozen5ct, 4.8oz ea$5.99/ea($3.99/lb)
- Fresh Cubed Mangoapprox. 8oz$3.99/ea
- ArnoldWhole Grains Oatnut Bread24oz, 16 slices ea$4.49/ea($2.99/lb)
- Utopia Bagels of New YorkEverything Flagels, Frozen5ct, 2.5oz ea$5.99/ea($7.67/lb)