- Not quite a croissant, almost a turnover... these 'open-face' savory pastries are delicate, delicious and perfect for your next brunch. Squares of flaky, buttery croissant dough are artfully folded over smoky ham and nutty Swiss cheese. You can also try them for a light luncheon with a mixed green salad.Claims
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
For best results, defrost under refrigeration for at least 6 hours before baking.
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Place defrosted croissants on a nonstick tray and bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown and warmed throughout.
To bake from frozen, preheat oven to 375 ºF and bake for about 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and warmed throughout.
The USDA recommends cooking this product to a minimum internal temperature of 165 ºF as measured by thermometer.
- Contains Wheat
- Please note: FreshDirect's kitchen uses eggs, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat ingredients.
- Contains Eggs
- Contains Milk Ingredients
Wheat Flour, Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Cultured Milk And Cream, Whey, Salt, Tara Gum, Guar Gum), Butter, Water, Milk, Ham (Cured With Water, Dextrose, Salt, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Phosphate, Smoke Flavoring, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Swiss Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Cellulose), Egg, Sugar, Yeast, Dough Conditioner (Wheat Flour, Guar Gum, Deactivated Yeast, Xanthan Gum, Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters Of Mono And Diglycerides [DATEM], Enzymes, Ascorbic Acid), Gluten, Salt, Mustard, Cellulose.
FreshDirect Ready-to-Bake Ham and Cheese Open Face Croissants, Frozen
Like That? You'll Love This.
- Fresh Berry Medleyapprox. 8oz
- MorrisonsBlueberry Crumb Muffins4ct, 3.5oz ea$6.99/ea($7.99/lb)
- Fresh Pineapple Chunksapprox. 8oz$3.99/ea
- FreshDirectBanana Bread1.3lbs$5.99/ea($5.99/ct)