- DescriptionDelicately soft, tender, and sweet, these traditional cornbread muffins are the true cream of the crop. Morrisons Pastry's very first muffin variety, the flavor and aroma of real sweet corn is baked into every bite. Team it up with a hearty bowl of chili for a warm and satisfying fall delight or enjoy as a side to any Southern-inspired barbecue.
Enriched Wheat Flour Bleached (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Soybean Oil, Eggs, Corn Meal, Water, Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Low Fat Milk, Concentrated Skim Milk, Natamycin [A Natural Mold Inhibitor]), Contains 2% Or Less Of: Corn Syrup, Food Starch-Modified, Leavening (Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Salt, Vital Wheat Gluten, Dextrose, Cellulose Gum, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Propylene Glycol Mono- And Diesters Of Fatty Acids, Salt, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Soy Flour, Vital Wheat Gluten, Dry Whey, Flaxseed Meal, Xanthan Gum, Malted Barley Flour, Tricalcium Phosphate, Wheat Starch, Baking Powder, Potassium Bromate And Sorbate, And Sorbic Acid.
Allergen Warning: This product was made in a facility that may also process common food allergens including Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soybean, Tree Nuts and Coconut.
Morrisons Corn Muffins, Case
10%Fresh Kiwi Mango Strawberry Medleyapprox. 8oz
- Organic ValleyCream Cheese Spread8oz$3.59/ea($7.18/lb)
- Siggi'sSkyr Icelandic-Style Strained Non-Fat Yogurt, Vanilla5.3oz$1.99/ea($6.03/lb)
12%Driscoll'sStrawberriesapprox. 16oz$3.99/ea2 for $7
- FreshDirectPlain Cream Cheese8oz$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
41%FageTOTAL 0% Plain Greek Yogurt6oz (170g)$1.69/eaAny 10 Flavors for $10.00($4.45/lb)
22%Family Tree FarmsJumbo Ultra-Premium Blueberriesapprox. 9.8oz$6.99/ea
- FreshDirectScallion Cream Cheese8oz$4.49/ea($8.98/lb)
- FageTOTAL 2% Plain Greek Yogurt35.3oz$7.29/ea($3.30/lb)
10%Driscoll'sOrganic Raspberriesapprox. 6oz$4.99/ea2 for $9
- Organic ValleyCream Cheese8oz$3.59/ea($7.18/lb)
41%FageTOTAL 2% Greek Yogurt with Blueberry5.3oz$1.69/eaAny 10 Flavors for $10.00($5.12/lb)